An old SCAD assignment to combine a movie with a certain comic artist’s style.
So Hellboy and Labyrinth crossover. Despite my intense love for both this is the only fanart I have made.
Ahaha! Best crossover ever!
You guys I just realized that what I’ve always wanted out of werewolf fiction is a story where lycanthropy isn’t a purely human condition
Like this dude wakes up from his wolfbender and his room is full of all these fucking chickens from local farms that he initiated into his pack. They all start clucking and crowing at the moon and when it’s full they all transform into these tiny little weird bipedal wolves with wings.
I don’t remember making this post but it’s going around again and I’m losing my shit
There should be a show just called “AU”
every single episode, a group of the same characters are in a different alternate universe with no explanation as to why.
let us not forget
these are also from the same show
Community is fucking great.
scenery warm ups from twitter !!!
- prose and khans, by james t. kirk
- invented in russia, by pavel a. chekov
- have you met my plants, by hikaru sulu
- vulcans not vulcants, by s’chn t’gai spock
- rephrase that, by montgomery scott
- a little flight music, by nyota u. uhura
- i should have said no, by leonard h. mccoy
- i did say no but nobody listened, by leonard h. mccoy
- in space nobody can hear you scream but listen harder because i’m shouting at you, by leonard h. mccoy